In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is data that can be related to you personally, for example name, address, email addresses, user behavior. If we use service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
Responsible for data processing within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is:
AIM Systems GmbH
Dr. Stefan Böttger
66386 St. Ingbert
Tel.: +49 6894 38823-0
Fax: +49 6894 38823-19
E-mail: info @ aimsys.de
AIM Systems GmbH does not have a data protection officer.
2. Contact via e-mail or via a contact form
When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name, your telephone number or other data provided by us) will be saved by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
3. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
When you visit our website, personal data is collected and stored.
The browser on your device automatically sends messages to the server on our website when you visit our website https://aimsys.de. We temporarily save the following information concerning you automatically without your participation in a so-called log file:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of the request,
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- content of the requirements (specific page),
- access status / http status code,
- amount of data transferred in each case,
- website from which the request comes,
- operating system and its interface,
- language and version of the browser software.
The data is stored for 52 weeks until it is automatically deleted by logrotate.
The processing takes place for the following purposes:
- ensuring that the website is properly connected,
- ensuring the comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
Processing takes place according to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in data collection and processing. This follows from the purposes listed above. In no case is data processing or data collection to draw conclusions about you personally.
4. Disclosure of data
We only transfer your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- You have given your express consent to this.
- The disclosure is necessary in order to assert, exercise or defend claims against you and no overriding interest worthy of protection in non-disclosure can be assumed.
- We are legally obliged to pass on the data.
- The transfer is necessary for the execution of the contract with you.
5. Your rights as a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR
You have the right:
For information about your personal data processed by us, including the right to information about processing purposes, categories of personal data, categories of recipients of your data, planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- Immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to restrict the processing of your personal data, insofar as you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you do so in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR have objected to the processing, as long as it is not certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh yours;
- on receipt of your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or on transmission to another person responsible;
- At any time revocation of your consent once given, with the result that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- on complaint to a data protection supervisory authority of your choice. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or our company.
6. Right to object
According to Art. 21 GDPR, you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, which is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. e or f GDPR, to the extent that your reasons for the objection arise from your particular situation. Insofar as you are directed against direct advertising, you have a general right of objection, which we implement without specifying a particular situation.
To exercise your revocation or objection, an email to email@example.com is sufficient.
7. Data security
(1) We use the common SSL / TLS procedure (Secure Socket Layer / Transport Layer Security) for our website in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether the transmission is encrypted on the “https: //” address line of your browser or on the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against manipulation, unauthorized access, loss or destruction.
In addition to the data mentioned under 3, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookies (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
(1) Transient cookies
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables the computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(2) Persistent cookies
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
(3) Browser settings
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that it may not be possible to use all functions of this website.
(4) Identification through cookies
(5) Flash cookies
The flash cookies used are not recorded by the browser, but by their flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
9. Google reCAPTCHA
(1) On this website we use reCAPTCHA from Google. The provider of this analysis tool is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
(2) This function primarily serves to differentiate whether an entry is made by a natural person or whether it is misused by mechanical and automated processing. By using reCAPTCHA, personal data such as Your IP address and other personal data required by Google will be transmitted to Google in the USA. If you call up a website on our website that contains reCAPTCHA, your browser will establish a direct connection with the Google servers. We therefore have no influence on the scope of the data collected by Google in this way. We have no influence on the further processing and use of the data by Google and therefore cannot assume any responsibility for this. The data is transmitted to Google regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your Google profile to be assigned, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise them.
(3) reCAPTCHA is a tool from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Google as well as your rights and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in Google’s data protection information (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de). Google processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
10. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration was created in March 2020 and is currently valid.